HOLIDAY HARBOR MARINA
We hope you got to enjoy some great boating during July. The 10 days around the 4th of July and the Blue Angels show on Pensacola Beach the following weekend brought out a record number of boaters. Thank you all for you business!
SCHOOL YEAR STARTING
With most school districts starting their year in August, we hope you are able to get on the water with the family before getting caught up in school and school-related activities. A day of boating and swimming would be a great way to cap off summer vacation for the family.
Get marina and grille apparel without paying state sales tax for three days in August. Florida’s back-to-school tax-free holidays are August 3 – August 5, 2018 (Friday, Saturday and Sunday). On those days you can buy most items of marina and grille apparel without having to pay the state 7.5% sales tax. Shirts, hats and visors will be sold tax-free on those days. This is an opportunity to get your souvenir apparel at a savings.
PLAN AHEAD >>>
- LABOR DAY WEEKEND: IMPORTANT – For Our Storage Customers
The Labor Day weekend, September 1 – 3, is another busy period at Holiday Harbor. In order to help assure everyone has an enjoyable boating experience, we ask that dry storage customers:
- Call at least 2 hours before you want your boat placed in the water.
- Recognize that there is not enough dock space at the marina for all launched boats to stay in the water during the holiday period. Therefore, boats returned before closing will be return to dry storage daily and boats returned after closing will be returned to dry storage early the next morning.
- Know that all wet slips are rented on a quarterly or annual basis. Therefore, do not dock in wet slips. If you return after closing and the launch area is full, please use the fuel dock or the “T” dock used for docking at Sunset Grille. We will move your boat early the next morning. If you leave your boat out overnight and do not wish it returned to dry storage because you plan to use it the next day, please leave a message on the message board next to the office door. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- BLUE ANGELS HOMECOMING SHOW is scheduled for November 2 & 3, 2018 (Friday and Saturday), with a fantastic night show on Friday. It’s not too early to plan for that weekend.
BEFORE SCHOOL STARTS
School will be starting soon! Celebrate the end of summer vacation by bring the family to Sunset Grille for lunch or dinner. We have great food, great service and a fantastic atmosphere, including a boating-themed playground for the kids. We have frozen drinks suitable for every member of the family, including cold adult beverages for Mom and Dad while the kids play.
You can help celebrate our general manager’s (Stephanie’s) 40th birthday on August 14. Stop by the grille to take advantage of some surprise specials offered throughout the day! Will one of the specials be Ensure?
Sunset Grille will participate in the 2018 Point Yacht Club (PtYC) Poker Run on Saturday, August 18. You can register your boat and get other information by calling Don Fuqua (PtYC) at 251-752-1069.
SCHOOL STARTING = FOOTBALL!
Are you ready for some FOOTBALL? The college football season kicks off on Saturday, August 25. Sunset Grille has 5 big-screen TVs showing all of your favorite games. You can watch all of your teams compete while enjoying a delicious meal and drink.
KEITH URBAN @ THE WHARF
Keith Urban will perform at the Wharf on Saturday night, August 25th. If you are going, be sure to stop by Sunset Grille beforehand to get your eats and drinks before the night of fun.