Holiday Harbor Marina
Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show
The Blue Angels Homecoming Air Show is November 8 and 9 at NAS Pensacola. This final show of the year will feature high-flying performances on both Friday and Saturday, with a spectacular Friday night air show and fireworks display. This two-day event should be a “don’t miss” event.
You can view most of the Air Show events from your boat by anchoring at Admirals Island (aka “Sand Island”) or at Fort McRee. And, there will be less “traffic” than going by land. Combine a great boat outing with lunch or dinner at Sunset Grille.
If you go by land, you must enter through the West Gate (Blue Angel Parkway). The gate opens at 8:00 a.m. both days.
Marina Hours – Winter and Thanksgiving
- Beginning Friday, November 1, the marina off-season hours for winter will be 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m., 7 days a week.
- The marina will close at noon on Wednesday, November 27th for Thanksgiving and reopen on Friday, November 29th . If you wish to use your boat on Thanksgiving Day, please let us know so that it can be launched for you before closing on Wednesday.
North Store and Fuel Dock Hours – Winter and Thanksgiving
- Beginning Friday, November 1 (until November ), the North Store and Fuel Dock (located adjacent to Sunset Grille) will have the following hours:
Sunday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Monday – 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday – Closed (EXCEPT TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 10:00 a.m. –
for Blue Angles Practice)
Wednesday – Thursday 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- The North Store and Fuel Dock will close for the off-season on Monday, December 2. It will reopen in the Spring. While it is closed, all services will continue to be available at the main marina.
Parking Lot Paving
Construction has begun on the parking lot to replace the current gravel lot with an asphalt parking lot. This prep work is being phased throughout the parking lot and certain areas of the parking lot may be closed/not accessible at times. When the asphalt is applied it will be laid all at once. We will have cones out if certain areas are closed and will try to minimize impact on parking. Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to the final product.
The off-season is a great time to get your boat back into pristine shape. The marina detail staff can get your boat looking new again. They do everything from a basic wash job to a complete detailing at reasonable rates.
We also offer a “Run and Wash Service”. If your boat will be sitting over the off-season, we offer a service that includes pulling the boat down from storage on a monthly basis, putting it in the water, starting and letting it run to get to up to temperature, pulling it out of the water and giving it a wash inside and outside before returning it to storage. This helps with maintaining batteries and keeps the engine from sitting all winter long, as well as maintaining the appearance of your boat.
If you would like to schedule either of these services or get additional information, contact the Marina office, telephone 850-492-0555 or come by the office.
Apartment “Off Season” Discount Rate
The marina apartment is available at a discounted rate until March 31. For photos and rates, see the Apartment page on this site. Contact the marina office (850-492-0555) for availability or to arrange a tour of the apartment.
Grille Hours – Winter and Thanksgiving
- Beginning Friday, November 1, Sunset Grille will change to its annual winter schedule. New hours will be:
Sunday – Monday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Tuesday CLOSED (until March)
Wednesday – Thursday 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday – Saturday 11:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Closing on Tuesdays until March is necessary to carry out annual maintenance, repairs and upgrades. Please come see us any other day during that period.
- Sunset Grille will close for Thanksgiving Day, November 28, and reopen the following day, Friday, at 11:00 a.m.
The 5th Annual Sunset Grille Dog Walk/Run is Saturday, November 16.
If you have a dog and enjoy taking walks, come join us at 3:00 p.m. All proceeds benefit the Junior Humane Society and the Hotel for Dogs and Cats.
You can register in person at Sunset Grille (@ Holiday Harbor Marina) or on line at Active.com. Registration before November 1 is $20; after November 1 it is $25. The first 25 dog owners to register will receive a T-shirt and a dog bandana.
We invite you and your pooch to participate in this fun doggie get-together.
Wintertime Food Special
Beginning in November, the Grille will off a different SPECIAL dish each month. For November the special is:
Quinoa Dusted Shrimp PoBoy (Gluten Free)