Major Boating Occasions
Two major boating occasions will occur during July:
- July 4th Weekend – This year we will celebrate Independence Day the weekend of July 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday). This “long weekend” provides a great opportunity to enjoy the water while celebrating the birthday of our nation.
- Blue Angles’ Weekend – NOW CONFIRMED -- This year the annual Blue Angles’ show on Pensacola Beach is Saturday, July 16. But, there is more than one opportunity to see the Blues fly. The weekend’s activities at the beach will include:
- July 14 – Practice flight demonstration by the Blues at 2:00 p.m.
- July 15 -- Dress rehearsal with civilian acts (at noon) and the Blues at 2:00 p.m.
- July 16 – Full air show with civilian acts (at noon) and the Blues at 2:00 p.m.
An incredible experience, best seen from your boat!
Want to plan ahead? The annual Blue Angels Homecoming Show is scheduled for November 11-12, 2016, with a fantastic night show on Friday.
Wet Slips Reserved
Most of the wet slips at the marina have been leased on a quarterly or annual basis. If you are planning on staying in the water overnight, please check with the marina before departing for the night so that we can check wet slip availability. If you come back after hours, please DO NOT part in a wet slip without prior coordination with the marina.
If you return after hours, the fuel dock or the “T” dock on the West side of the marina can be used.
Boats parked on those docks will be moved to dry storage by marina staff early the following morning. If you have plans on boating early and have moored your boat, there is a message board next to the office door. Leave us a message with the time you will be returning the following day and we will strive to do our best to accommodate you.