5th Annual Holiday Harbor “Show Us Your Sow” Red Snapper Tournament
June 15 - July 30
Holiday Harbor Marina will hold its 5th annual red snapper fishing tournament during the 2023 Red Snapper season in Florida. The eligibility requirements, tournament dates, tournament rules, winner selection and awards are described below.
Participant Eligibility: The tournament is open to any recreational fishing boat which has all required registrations and fishing licenses. Tournament participation are registered by boat, not by individuals. Boats that have been used for charter during 2023 and/or are run by a captain for hire are not eligible to participate.
Tournament Dates: The tournament opens at 12:01 a.m. on June 16, 2023 and ends at 5:30 p.m. on July 31, 2023. These dates coincide with the Red Snapper recreational season for the State of Florida and are subject to change if the state closes the season early.
Registration Requirements: Each eligible customer or employee who wishes to participate in the tournament must register.
- Registration requires a valid Florida Fishing license (or documentation of exemption from license requirement).
- Registration must be done prior to the beginning of the tournament.
- Registrations will be accepted at the office of Holiday Harbor Marina either in person or by email email@example.com . (See registration form for details.) If by email the entrant must call to confirm receipt of entry and pay via phone for the entry prior to June 16, 2023. Failure to confirm receipt of entry will result in non-entry.
- Registration fee is $50.00 per boat and can be paid by cash, check or credit card at the time of registration. (The registration fee may not be charged to a customer account.)
- A Tournament Package for registered participants will be available for pick up at the marina office beginning June 16, 2023. It will include a copy of these tournament Rules and Regulations, a boat registration placard that must be shown when arriving by boat to weigh a fish, a tournament t-shirt and other goodies, all provided in a 5-gallon bucket provided by Ace Hardware.
FULL RULES/REGULATIONS AND THE ENTRY FORM ARE AVAILABLE AT THE FOLLOWING LINKS: